- Bar Council of Kerala, India
- DIFC Courts – Dubai, UAE
Qualified from prestigious universities, and called to the bar in the Year 1991, Sheheen has more than 20 years’ experience in the United Arab Emirates as a Legal Consultant with leading law firms in Abu Dhabi, and 05 years in India as a full time practicing Advocate with right of audience before all courts including the Supreme Court of India. Sheheen has been granted full rights of advocacy in the DIFC Courts – Dubai, UAE, under Part II Lawyer Registration.
Before joining Goodwins, Sheheen was a Partner/Senior Corporate Lawyer in a leading law firm in Abu Dhabi, heading a team of legal professionals from different jurisdictions, and gained wide exposure to all practical aspects of corporate/commercial laws in the United Arab Emirates. Sheheen has advised a range of international and locally based corporate clients, banks/financial institutions, embassies, and public bodies on a variety of corporate projects and financial matters in the United Arab Emirates.
- Bachelor of Arts (Academic Laws) Degree, Pondicherry University, India, 1989
- Bachelor of Law Degree, Pondicherry University, India, 1991
- Master of Business Laws (Course Completed in 1996), National Law School of Indian University, Bangalore, India
Sheheen has thorough knowledge of UAE Laws, and is specialized in Corporate Laws in areas related to Company, Commercial, Banking, Insurance, Construction, Civil and Commercial Transactions, Trademark, Copyright, Patent, Maritime, Aviation, Agency, Carriage, Documentary Credits, Immigration, Labor, Mortgages, Property Development and Leasing, as well as Arbitration Rules of International as well as Regional Arbitration Centers.
- Arabic (Basic)
- Lawyer with over Twenty Six (26) Years of Post Qualification Experience.
- Thorough Knowledge of UAE Laws. Twenty One (21) Years Experience in UAE.
- Qualified from Prestigious Universities with Excellent Academic Credentials.
- Knowledge of Islamic Shariah from the Authentic Sources - Qur’an & Hadith.
- Full Rights of Advocacy in the DIFC Courts – Dubai, UAE.