FLI Management Partners
Attorney at Law
First Law International
USA - Southwest
(+1) 832 660 1394
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas (2004)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (2002)
Areas of Expertise:
- Corporate / Commercial
- Commercial Real Estate and Finance
- Commercial Real Estate Backed Securitizations (CMBS)
- European Commercial Real Estate Securitizations
- Risk Assessment and Insurance
- Mergers and acquisitions both U.S. and Europe
- Mr. Larsen brings more than ten years of experience in corporate in-house experience, commercial real estate law, title, commercial leasing, and litigation related to residential, multi-family and commercial real estate, including finance and has more than 10 years of successful business management experience prior to attending law school.
- Prior to joining First Law International, Pete Larsen served as Associate General Counsel for a premier commercial real estate and loan advisory services company, Situs. Mr. Larsen primarily supported Situs' servicing and special servicing businesses, providing legal expertise within commercial mortgage servicing and special servicing, including servicing and special servicing in securitization. His responsibilities also include complex contract preparation and negotiation, legal department management, merger and acquisition, risk assessment and insurance. In October 2011, Mr. Larsen was the lead attorney on the purchase of loan servicing rights of approximately 9.7 billion Euros, more than doubling the company's European assets under management at that time. Mr. Larsen earned his Juris Doctor (J.D.) from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas. Mr. Larsen is also currently an Adjunct Professor teaching Business Law, U.S. Constitutional History, and Political Science to both undergraduate and MBA graduate programs.
- Mr. Larsen resides in Houston, Texas for the last 12 years with his wife and 5 daughters and is active in several community organizations and legal practice groups locally, nationally and internationally.