- Member of the Board of Directors of multiple organizations.
- Speaker at various forums and conferences such as the Spanish Institute of Foreign Trade (ICEX), the Chamber of Commerce and the Spanish Energy Club.
- Master’s Degree in Energy law, Spanish Energy Club (CEE).
- Master´s Degree in International Contracts, Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).
- Law degree, University of Barcelona (UB).
- Corporate and Commercial
- Real Estate and Construction
- Family business
- Spanish, English
Javier is an expert in corporate law, national and international contracts, as well as M&A operations.
He is specialized in Energy law, and acts as a legal advisor for electricity generating companies (windfarms, mini-hydroelectric power stations, photovoltaic parks), electricity, gas and LPG distributors, companies that manufacture electricity generation equipment as well as financial and investment entities.
Javier further advises in all types of civil and commercial litigations, as well as administrative proceedings. Likewise, he is specialized in other industrial sectors and counts on a wide range of experience in advising companies in the large consumer goods, real estate and construction sectors, as well as family businesses and private clients.
Javier has been recognized by the most prestigious international legal directories such as Chambers & Partners Europe and Chambers & Partners Global, and RCD’s Energy practice has been recognized by Legal 500 under Javier’s leadership.