- J.D., Baylor University School of Law, 1983
- B.Acc., Baylor University, 1980
- B.A., Baylor University, 1979
- Commercial Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Franchising & Distribution
- Arbitration & ADR
Cary Gray is the President and Managing Director of Gray Reed & McGraw. As a commercial litigator, he has secured favorable verdicts and judgments in the United States, as well as throughout the world, in a wide variety of commercial litigation cases including breach of fiduciary duty, collections, deceptive trade practices, defamation, employment discrimination, fraud, fraudulent transfer, negligence, professional (accounting and legal) malpractice, real estate titles, shareholder oppression and shareholder derivative actions, wrongful death and enforcement of contracts.
- Baylor Alumnus of the Year (2010)
- Selected as a Texas Super Lawyer by Texas Monthly and Law & Politics magazines (2006 - 2013)
- AV Preeminent® rated (the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Rating designation)
- While attending law school, Cary was a member of Baylor Law School's Regional Champion and National Quarterfinalist team in the 1983 Mock Trial Competition.