FLI Welcomes new Cypriot partner –Kaimakliotis LLC!
Kaimakliotis LLC’s clients include multinational corporations, international banks but also individuals seeking high-quality service and advice. The firm’s goal is not only to offer legal advice but also to be commercialand solution-seeking in our approach.
Having in mind that clients often require a wide range of services, Kaimakliotis LLC have created a highcalibre network of professional services firms which together with them can respond to the needs of their clients.
The areas of specialisation of the firms are :
- Corporate and M&A: domestic and international mergers and acquisitions, privatisations
- Banking & Finance, acting for both lenders and borrowers in complex, often crossborderand challenging transactions
- Real Estate and Construction: buying, selling and leasing of property, real estate finance
- Energy and Infrastructure: M&As, project development and financing
- Tax advice: VAT, international taxation, transfer pricing issues,foreign exchange law, customs and double taxation issues
Their lawyers’ recent experience include advising a multi-national Russian bank on Cypriot elements of a swap transaction involving a Ukrainian group as well as Qatari-based beIN Media Group on the acquisition of Turkey’s biggest satellite network and pay-TV provider Digitürk, among others.