The World’s Largest Gathering of In-House Counsel
- Dali Qian - Shanghai, China - LLINKS (FLI NET PRC PARTNER)
- Gene Besen - Dallas, Texas, USA - Gray Reed Mcgraw (FLI NET TEXAS PARTNER)
- Markus Brock - Berlin, Germany - SKW Schwarz Rechtsanwälte (FLI NET GERMAN PARTNER)
- Bryan Blesto - London, England - Irwin Mitchell (FLI NET UK PARTNER)
- Robert Cowling - London, England - Irwin Mitchell (FLI NET UK PARTNER)
- Mohamed Zaanouni - Tunis, Tunisia - Zaanouni & Associés (FLI NET TUNISIAN PARTNER)
- Rafael Adler - Sao Paolo, Brazil - Acevedo Sette (FLI NET BRAZILIAN PARTNER)
FLI Management Team:
- Scott Blackmer - FLI Midwest
- Pete Larsen - FLI Southwest
- Carol Creel - FLI Midwest
- Saibal Mukherjee - FLI Switzerland
- Orlando Casares - FLI HQ (Brussels)
The Association of Corporate Counsel holds a yearly conference in the U.S. that brings approximately 3,300 in-house counsel together to obtain continuing legal education (CLE) and learn about the newest and most innovative legal service vendors.
This conference is the best General Counsel attended event of the year and presents an ideal venue to spread FLI's story to the event's attendees.
More information regarding the attending delegates will be updated as the event is approaching.
In the meantime, here is a souvenir of FLI at last year's conference. Come see us this year and be part of this incredible event!
This is FLI's 5th consecutive year attending the ACC. Every year members of FLI NET from various jurisdictions, join the FLI Management Team to be an active participant and representative of the network. By meeting and counseling with general counsels, it becomes apparent that FLI is a differentiated network that offers unique advantages to GCs to allow them to take complete control of global projects, as well as empowering them with best practices on how to engage local counsel and the various services at their disposal through FLI NET. FLI is proud to offer RSVP sponsored dinners, exclusive legal content distribution, tailored-made meetings, meet-and-greet sessions, and prominent speakers to attendees of the ACC. This year is no different. If you would like to learn more about FLI’s participation at the ACC, or get in touch with a member of our FLI’s Management team, please inquire here.