In order to better utilize the strength of FLI NET's regional partners, FLI hosted aEastern Europe Business Development Power Dayin Sofia, Bulgaria, on November 2nd 2011.
FLI NET Bulgarian partners, leading national firm,PENKOV, MARKOV & Partners, have opened doors of their new premises to welcome FLI NET Partners from Turkey, Greece, Germany, Poland, Serbia, Austria, Germany, and Czech Republic (along with the prospective FLI NET member firm from Hungary).
The meetings focused of five major areas:
- Explore investment climate in Bulgaria
- Exchange views on investment climate in Eastern Europe
- Develop strategies for stronger regional cooperation and facilitate referrals
- Develop a common FLI-FLI NET brand for the Balkans, SE Europe, Central Europe, etc., to launch a more concerted marketing/bsueinss development effort to secure, cross-border mandates.
- Identify cross-border business opportunities by sharing client lists
Following a short, but intense, day of meetings the hosts - Penkov, Markov & Partners - have taken all partners on a tour of historic Sofia with a subsequent dinner at the prestigious restaurant "Moderato."