Tompkins Wake is a leading New Zealand law firm with offices in Hamilton, Auckland and Rotorua. With a strong identity and history that dates back to 1922, the firm has grown to over 100 staff.
We believe in the power of collaboration, and that when specialisation and expertise combine in a collaborative environment, exceptional outcomes are created for our clients. We are the law firm that clients turn to for help on the matters most important to them. We use our collective knowledge and expertise, working together to develop solutions to the complex and sophisticated challenges our clients present.
Tompkins Wake has nationally recognised expertise across its key areas of practice. As a team of experts and specialists we work together collaboratively ensuring our clients get the best advice and counsel on every matter. Our team also provide day to day support to in-house lawyers, giving our clients access to specialists while retaining in-house resource.
At Tompkins Wake, our approach is focused on:
- Providing timely, responsive client focused advice;
- Developing a deep understanding of our client’s needs;
- Providing pragmatic advice tailored to meet our client’s objectives;
- Developing a trust and confidence relationship by investing time to build relationships.
- Working with our clients to refine their legal services procurement, optimising spend and maximising efficiency and outcomes we create.
- Being accessible and focused on our client’s needs, regularly traveling to their places of business.
- Proactively updating our clients on active matters and identifying and prioritising organisational risks from a commercial and political perspective