- About Us
- FLI NET Member Firms
- Client Testimonials
- FLI Library
- FLI NET in the MEDIA
- Contact Us
Vlasova Mikhel & Partners
76A Masherova av., 4th floor
Republic of Belarus
+ 375 17 203 84 96
+ 375 17 203 77 02
Vlasova, Mikhel & Partners is one of the leading and long-term presented law firms in Belarus. From its origin in 1990 the firm has acquired first-class reputation and considerable experience in various spheres of law practice.
Company core areas of practice include litigation and arbitration; corporate law, tax law, mergers and acquisitions, banking and finance, construction and real estate, intellectual property.
Vlasova, Mikhel & Partners is admitted by the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus for providing exceptional and high-quality services to its clients and is awarded with the honorary title “the best law firm” for the three consecutive years (2006-2008).
'Vlasova, Michel and Partners’ is mentioned among the best law firms and has held leading positions in international editions (Chambers GLOBAL, International Financial Law Review (IFLR 1000), European Legal 500).
One of the priorities of the company is the professional growth of employees. Our lawyers have completed internships in the U.S. and European law firms and organizations.
In recent years company has significantly expanded its international activity by joining a number of legal networks including the CIS Leading Counsel Network, First Law International Network and World Services Group. Since 2008 VMP is in strategic cooperation with the law firm “TARK GRUNTE SUTKIENE” in the Baltic region.
Law firm long-term cooperation with international law companies such as Clifford Chance, White&Case, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer and others has contributed to the development of high standards for providing legal services based on comprehensive knowledge of national and international legislation and strict adherence to the code of ethics & legal behavior.
The firm's clientele is very diverse. It includes major international industrial and commercial companies, banking and financial institutions, insurance and transport companies and comes mainly from the Baltic States, Russian Federation, Ukraine, Poland, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Cyprus, the UK and USA. In particular, Vlasova, Mikhel & Partners has served and continues to serve Unicredit Bank Austria AG, Raiffeisen-Leasing LLC, Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.Ş., BNP Paribas (Suisse) SA, Olvi Group, Nokia Siemens Networks LLC, Samsung Electronics Ukraine LLC, DTEC Engineering & Consulting GmbH, Deutsche Structured Finance GmbH, Kayson Company, Clinstar Europe, and other well-known companies.
VMP activities comply with the principles of corporate social responsibility. The enhancement of participation in social projects and in professional legal community activities is one of the crucial parts of corporate strategy of the Law Firm ‘Vlasova Mikhel & Partners’.
- Foreign Investments
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate & Construction
- Banking & Finance
- Arbitration & Litigation
- Enforcement of foreign arbitral awards and court decisions
- Contracts Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property
- Tax Law
- The Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Belarus has awarded Vlasova Mikhel & Partners as The Best Law Firm of Belarus. Thus, Vlasova Mikhel & Partners has become the only Belarusian law firm, awarded with this honorary title for three consecutive years!
- Since 2008 in strategic cooperation in the Baltic region with the law firm ‘Turk, Grunte, Sutkiene’.
- Since 2009 a member to Leading Counsel Network which unites law firms of CIS Region.
- The leading law firm in the Republic of Belarus in the filed of business law according to Chambers Global, 1997 – 2011
- The first tier firm in Belarus in the sphere of corporate and financial law according to IFLR1000, 2008 – 2011. The firm also was involved in a regionally significant M&A transaction, advising Danone as it merged its CIS assets with Russian dairy company Unimilk, a deal recognized by the IFLR with an award for Best M&A Deal in 2010.
“An absolute leader in the Belarusian market providing full range of legal services” according to Legal 500, 2001 – 2011. Under Legal 500 overview “Vlasova Mikhel & Partners Law Firm remains one of the best law firms in Belarus. Managing partner Konstantin Mikhel and senior partner Liliya Vlasova both have excellent reputations. Clients include Deutsche Structured Finance, Turkcell and Severstal, as well as several major international law firms”.